Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

felipereyes_
Frequent Visitor

Info Message in bubble scatter chart xviz

Hi everyone, 

I had to create a scatter plot with a measure as the legend, but since the normal scatter plot does not allow this, I had to add one called Bubble / Scatter Chart – xViz v3.0.1. It is not from Microsoft but still PowerBI certified. Apparently, there is a free and a paid version, but I managed to do everything necessary with the free one. Only problem is that when I upload the dashboard, suddenly a message appears that I cannot remove. In my orginal dashboard (first picture) I can see that this message pops up when you click Info (the I) on the top right, but the you can remove it again. As soon as I uploaded this is not possible anymore and the message pops up and just stays there. Is there a way to get rid of it with the free version?

felipereyes__1-1704990789850.png

felipereyes__2-1704990813898.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @felipereyes_ ,

You are using the Pro feature of this visual, so this should be a limitation.

vcgaomsft_0-1705048107037.png

FAQ - xViz - Advanced Visuals for Power BI

If you're willing to spend a little bit of study time for this, I'd like you to recommend Deneb visualization.
Declarative Visualization in Power BI | Deneb (deneb-viz.github.io)
Example Gallery | Vega
Example Gallery | Vega-Lite

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @felipereyes_ ,

You are using the Pro feature of this visual, so this should be a limitation.

vcgaomsft_0-1705048107037.png

FAQ - xViz - Advanced Visuals for Power BI

If you're willing to spend a little bit of study time for this, I'd like you to recommend Deneb visualization.
Declarative Visualization in Power BI | Deneb (deneb-viz.github.io)
Example Gallery | Vega
Example Gallery | Vega-Lite

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.