Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

halsa_88

How to connect Power BI with AWS EC 2 instance Console Data

Hi ,

I  have fetch below EC 2 Instance console data in Power BI .

halsa_88_0-1630570268559.png

I have Access Key ID,Secret Access Key and Console Login Link .Let me know how to fetch above data.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @halsa_88 ,

This post provides code artifacts to help you create a big data environment on AWS from scratch. You can automatically provision a new Amazon Redshift data warehouse in under an hour without much technical depth required by using the AWS CloudFormation template and code examples provided.

The post also demonstrates how to configure integration for the most common deployment scenarios. For example, how do you connect Power BI to AWS services using ODBC/JDBC drivers? How do you connect to AWS services that are deployed behind a private network? What credentials do you use to connect to AWS services? This post addresses and answers these questions in the subsequent sections.

The link of post:

Integrate Power BI with Amazon Redshift for insights and analytics

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.