Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sivab
Frequent Visitor

How to Show Measure Values in Rows for Matrix Visual

I am facing issue while displaying measures in Row on Matrix visual. I have individual measurs. My expected output is as below. Can some one help on this.

sivab_1-1610802631996.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sivab ,

Currently PowerBI Desktop does not support plot the measures in rows. May wish to try another way, put the measure in Values, and then set "show in rows" in the Format, you can achieve the same effect, you can refer to the screenshot below:

v-henryk-mstf_0-1610963617994.png

v-henryk-mstf_1-1610963631324.jpeg

Here is related blog:

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sivab ,

Currently PowerBI Desktop does not support plot the measures in rows. May wish to try another way, put the measure in Values, and then set "show in rows" in the Format, you can achieve the same effect, you can refer to the screenshot below:

v-henryk-mstf_0-1610963617994.png

v-henryk-mstf_1-1610963631324.jpeg

Here is related blog:

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@sivab 

You can achieve this by selecting the Matrix and turning on "Shows on Rows" under Values section 

Fowmy_0-1610807039829.png

If my answer was helpful, please click Accept it as the solution to help other members find it useful

Click on the Thumbs-Up icon if you like this reply 🙂

Website YouTube  LinkedIn

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @sivab ,
As per knowledge you can't plot the measures in rows. You can create the calculated column and plot them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.