Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

brunoemr
Frequent Visitor

Filter Table Dynamically

Hi,

I need to filter a table "Filtered Output" when i click on one of blocks(it's card).

If i click on Block( "Doing/ Incidents") the filtered output must have only one record. The area "1" and "Filtered Output" needs to be filtered by value selected on slicer "Assignment Group".

How can i accomplished this?

sample.png

Best Regards,

Bruno Roque

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @brunoemr,

To what I can understand your section 1 is composed by Cards visual correct?

Using Card visuals you can't filter out other visuals since Cards only have one value, Why don't you replace your visual from cards to a Table, and then you can filter the final table.

Using the conditional formatting on table you can make the colours on the columns, for this you need to have an additional table with colours for each of your status (Todo, Doing,..)

Check PBIX file, this setup is not as yours for sure, but if you give some sample data I can make a example with your data.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @brunoemr,

To what I can understand your section 1 is composed by Cards visual correct?

Using Card visuals you can't filter out other visuals since Cards only have one value, Why don't you replace your visual from cards to a Table, and then you can filter the final table.

Using the conditional formatting on table you can make the colours on the columns, for this you need to have an additional table with colours for each of your status (Todo, Doing,..)

Check PBIX file, this setup is not as yours for sure, but if you give some sample data I can make a example with your data.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi,

Thanks, I will try to do using your example @MFelix 🙂 

Thanks in advance,

Bruno R.

Hi @brunoemr

Could you kindly accept MFelix's reply as a solution if it really helps you?

If not, don't hesiate to ask here.

Best Regards

Maggie

vinaypugalia
Resolver I
Resolver I

You can easily achieve this out-of-box by setting up the right table relationships. Hence, if you can share your data model, that will really help us to assist you further.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.