Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter Rows with Visual Filter

Hi all,

I am pretty new in Power BI world. I am creating a report and I need to create a visual filter which will filter rows. Let me explain with an example:

Products                                            FO Country                                     FP Country                       Volume

Product 1                                           Australia                                         Indonesia                          2000

Product 2                                           Indonesia                                       Thailand                            3000

Product 3                                           India                                               Vietnam                            4000

I want to filter using a visual filter which has all the country names and when I select "Indonesia" it would only show visual data (e.g. graph and others) related to only Product 1 and Product 2 as "Indonesia" is present in both rows.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Here's a link to the pbix for your requirement.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AikPceQOhqFEhBJM3mrNgl8WD0Og?e=02UGXC

result.PNG

Thanks.

Please accept this as a solution if it satisfies the requirement. Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Here's a link to the pbix for your requirement.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AikPceQOhqFEhBJM3mrNgl8WD0Og?e=02UGXC

result.PNG

Thanks.

Please accept this as a solution if it satisfies the requirement. Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot. It worked like magic.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad it worked for you.

Thanks @marcorusso for this fantastic trick.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.