Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kirti_agarwal28
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic Tiles Selection

I am trying to implement following application-like experience in power bi – user opens a welcome page in power bi where he gets option to select few KPIs (out of the list of all KPIs) as below

Page-1

kirti_agarwal28_0-1625497328388.png

Now, based on the selection new page/report will be displayed where only selected KPIs/visuals are visible.
Suppose if three KPIs are selected then those are visible to the next page if six are selected then those six should be visible.

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@kirti_agarwal28 , how they need to show if big question.

Calculation groups with sync slicer can do something similar. But you need to try.

https://www.sqlbi.com/articles/introducing-calculation-groups/

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-slicers#sync-and-use-slicer...

or

share what display you want on second page ?

on Second Page different scenario are posible based on what is selected on 1st tab (Welcome Page)
Scenario-1

kirti_agarwal28_0-1625501303025.png

Scenario-2:

kirti_agarwal28_1-1625501530427.png

Likewise there could be multiple scenarios

Hi, @kirti_agarwal28 

I don't seem to understand your thoughts very well. Are these kpi slicer or visual? What does page mean? The page in the report or multiple reports? If you are referring to the dashboard in the service, I think this is impossible.

If you are referring to other aspects, please describe clearly.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.