Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JorgeAbiad
Helper III
Helper III

Display visual values from other visuals in one page after clicking on a pie chart.

Hello PBI Experts,

I have a requirement in my new report to display values from other pages in the first page after clicking on a pie chart.

The first page contains:

pie chart, 2 clustered column charts, line chart, matrix

The 2nd page contains:

2 pie charts, line and clustered column chart, line chart, matrix

The 3rd page contains:

2 pie charts, line and clustered column chart,  line chart, matrix

The 4th page contains:

2 pie charts, line and clustered column chart, line chart, matrix

The pie chart in the 1st page contains Sales field as Values and Prod. Hierarchy Level 1 Name as Legend.

The requirement is to show the visual values from the other pages in the 1st page when the user clicks on any area in the pie chart.

Is this even possible in Power BI?

Please help.

Regards,

JorgeAbiad

2 REPLIES 2
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @JorgeAbiad ,

it's not possible to "reach out" from one page to another page and just read the values that are visualized (consider this Schrodingers visual).

To accomplish what you are looking for, you have to create measures, that reflect upon your selecting a slice (filter) on the pie chart of page 1. Use the measures to visualize the values, e.g. by using the card visual.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.