Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Raj910
Employee
Employee

Display Data labels for small Funnel values without expanding the visual

Hi,

I am using a funnel and I am not able to display funnel value(Data labels) for smaller funnels.

This happens for both Inside Center/Outside End option.

Since the funnel length is small its not able to display the value.

My report has too many visuals and I am not supposed to expand the funnel visual(expanding will display the value)

Is there a way to display the value outside the funnel? or any other way to show the data label?

Raj910_0-1596153549297.png

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Raj910 

I have a test by a sample table.

1.png

When the size of funnel visual isn’t big enough, the Minimum value will show outside automatically.

2.png

Here I have some advice for you:

1.     Please check your version of your Power BI Desktop. If it isn’t the latest version as below, please download from this link: Upgrad

3.png

2.     You may have a try to change your Font Family.

4.png

If this reply still couldn’t help you to solve this problem, please provide me your pbix file from your Onedrive for Business.

You can download the pbix file from this link: Display Data labels for small Funnel values without expanding the visual

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Raj910 

I have a test by a sample table.

1.png

When the size of funnel visual isn’t big enough, the Minimum value will show outside automatically.

2.png

Here I have some advice for you:

1.     Please check your version of your Power BI Desktop. If it isn’t the latest version as below, please download from this link: Upgrad

3.png

2.     You may have a try to change your Font Family.

4.png

If this reply still couldn’t help you to solve this problem, please provide me your pbix file from your Onedrive for Business.

You can download the pbix file from this link: Display Data labels for small Funnel values without expanding the visual

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Thank you @v-rzhou-msft ,I was already using DIN family but installing the latest version did the job.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Raj910 , if it is not displaying, the only thing you can try to reduce the label font size and try.

@amitchandak thanks for the reply, but even if i reduce the font size to 8(which is the least) the value is not getting displayed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.