Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JasLEe
Frequent Visitor

Dimention slicer is not showing list on specific fact date ( 2024-02)

Hello, 

I am facing filter issue on specific date. 

There are detail data at the fact(Sales) table , and having relationship correctly. 

It showing all correct data when I using "table or matrix visualization". (Sales and Product) 

but when I using fact(Sales) data at the "table visualization" and create another slicer filter with dimension (Product) table is not showing list of dimension (Product) 

**** Weird thing is only in Feb. Other date are all good.

Does anyone can help me? 

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JasLEe
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for answer, I found a solution :).  Issue casued from wrong table relationship. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JasLEe
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for answer, I found a solution :).  Issue casued from wrong table relationship. 

v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JasLEe ,

Considering that the issue is specific to February, check how dates are handled in the model. Make sure there are no date format mismatches or leap year issues that could cause February data to be treated differently.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.