Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

brysonb12
Frequent Visitor

Data Slicer Filtering

Hello All - Need some HELP!!!!!

What I have is two spreadsheets

1. Master - Holds multple weeks of data

2. Current - Is a copy of the (Master) but have set a filter to it to just show me the data from the most current week ending date.

I have a sheet that has multiple charts on it. Most of the charts are based on the "Current" table. But there are also some charts that are based on the Master table.

I have included multiple slicers to sort through data. (Company, Department, Area, Team)

What I am trying to do is when I select Company, i want the Department slicer to filter only based on the data that is there, and the charts to reflect the selection. 

The issue is when I apply the Comapny from the Current table it only chnages those graphs (Current) and vise vera for the Master. 

I haver also created a "Company" table of its own, and then linked "Company" to both the Master file and Current. That dont work either......

Looking for suggestions! 

5 REPLIES 5
brysonb12
Frequent Visitor

brysonb12_0-1680880365740.png

Hello,

this is not the model

it should contain the tables and the relations 

Regards 

CharbelArmaleh
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hello

can you show us the model ?

Hopefully someone can help fix!!! Not sure why its not filtering the data.

brysonb12_0-1681142609608.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.