Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Jazeel

D365 F&O - Modifying Built In Power BI report

Hi all,

I'm new to Power BI and I have a few questions around what I can do with the in built reports in D365 F&O.

This is a Fixed assets analytics report from D365 - Is there a way to save this report and bring in some tables from our F&O instance to give us visualisations that are more specific to our business needs? 

Jazeel_0-1714443112056.png

Sorry, I might have more queries after you answer 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jazeel 

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

VijayP
Super User
Super User

@Jazeel  you may not be able to bring the D365 Report, but you can bring dataverse (CDS) tables to power bi to create similar report in Power BI

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Jazeel , You can add multiple source in Power Bi and analyze them together along with common dimensions. 

The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.

Appreciate your Kudos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.