Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

marcofalzone
Helper I
Helper I

Measure for a very complex 2 steps summarize case

I'm trying to translate into a measure for my main table a very specific calculation that I've been able to achieve step-by-step on a summarized table, adding calculated columns in cascade.

The measure calculates the amounts to be eliminated between related parties that belong to the same Business Line (BL).

The amount to be eliminated is the minimum between the sum of the costs and the sum of the revenues that matches a 3 elements key designed for that purpose (Elimination key = "BL-Company-Counterpart").

The attached summarized table shows the desired result, the challenge is to de-summarize that result to apply it on the main table using a measure, for consolidation purposes.

Since the case is quite complex to be shown in a post, I opted to clarify the desired result on a XLS sheet and a test model.

Download Example Model 

I truly appreciate the help of the community.

Thank everybody for your support.

Marco,

Monterrey, Mexico

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors