Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sriramk
Helper I
Helper I

DAX for Conditional monitoring

Hello all,

I have a query related to conditional monitoring of values. The data table and expected output are given below. Requesting help to solve. Thank you in advance!

Tables:

sriramk_0-1667115296211.png

QUERY:
To Find and highlight the W.S where the value is less than half of max value at specific time, add status column and create a anamoly table.

Expected Output:

sriramk_1-1667115523484.png

Sample data here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qaSWtxpLXbsAYSa5TahjJD4Mi4HII4Hv/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=11050...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Here you are... The change was cosmetic.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
daXtreme
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

This should not be that hard... Can you please post a link to a file with raw data? I understand that the pictures above show data that's already been pulled out of a model into a visual. Hence my request for raw data. I wouldn't like to waste time to create such data myself by hand. Waste of time and effort. Thanks.

File attached...

Hi,
Thank you for your efforts!
I will put my query again,
From the image below, value highlight should be based on  less than 50% of Max. value. Here at 08:00, W1.S4 value is 2.53 which is less than 50% of Max value ie., 2.725.

sriramk_0-1667297198587.png

Also, could you please help me with creating Anamoly table (contains time and W.S of highlighted values) similar to below? 

sriramk_1-1667297475107.png

Thank you again for your support!

Here you are... The change was cosmetic.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors