Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Edgar_massa
Helper II
Helper II

Calculate total of a parameter

Good afternoon everyone

I have a parameter in my report containing "Daily", "Start of the Week" and "Monthly", and in my table, for example, I filtered "start of Week", and I want to calculate based on this selected parameter, how much was the total shipping for those week start dates minus 7 days, 1 week ago.

The logic would be like this: CALCULATE(Total Shipping, Parameter[StartWeek] = Parameter[StartWeek] - 7)

Edgar_massa_0-1662133136762.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I achieved

Edgar_massa_1-1662473722947.png

Edgar_massa_2-1662473785994.png

Very thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Edgar_massa , Not very clear. I know you want to create a measure based on the selection slicer, what is needed is not clear

refer if this can help

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Required-custom-date-Slicer-Last-7-days-last-15-days-last-3...

The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.

Appreciate your Kudos.

Man, I need a calculate that adds the total freight, but in the filters, I want it to bring the date of 7 days ago that is there in the table that is the [Parameter] of the tracking that I filtered

I achieved

Edgar_massa_1-1662473722947.png

Edgar_massa_2-1662473785994.png

Very thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors