Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shhafiz
Employee
Employee

Power KPI Matrix: Text Replacement for Current Value

I am using P. KPI Matrix to display Row based metric. Here is a summarization of my scenario:

1) I have a date filter to adjust window of Metric value

2) On certain days, some of the metric values are not available, so I want to replace those with a value in Text Replacement, such as "Not Available".

Although I am able to select individual columns from Format>Current Value and replace these values with a text, however as soon as I change the Date range on date filter, the replacement values are lost.

I was also trying to set the text value in the data set, but the metric values has to be numeric, so this isn't working. 

I am not sure if this is a feature where the text replacement will revert when chaning the date range on date filter. I also notice, it only happens when I change the lower date range but not the upper. On switching the lower date range to a value for which Text replacement was defined, the values are restored.

To summarize, I am looking for a way to set hard coded text string for certain metric values.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.