Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chew

Dynamic Legends with weights

Hi.

I have a table with more than 100 columns and more than 2000 rows of survey data.  The data is weighted. Weights have been computed and is part of the table.

How do I show the percentage distribution of a particular survey variable but user can switch disaggregation by different variables?

For example:

One survey variable asks for respondents perception of how they worked with their classmates (OCCGRP RESP (groups)) and I want to show the responses by different disaggregations (e.g. gender, age, marital status).

I was able to show the responses as %s for only one disaggregation- gender (see chart below).  How can I use the same visual for users to switch among the different disaggregations (age, gender, marital status).

This is my DAX for computing the %s -

%occgrp_groups = sum('2007-2022'[IWEIGHT]) / CALCULATE(sum('2007-2022'[IWEIGHT]), all ('2007-2022'[OCCGRP RESP (groups)]))

Chew_0-1675319414454.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors