The next wave of analytics is here and the Power BI team is excited to be an integral partner with the recently launched Azure Synapse Analytics. Enhance your business intelligence (BI) investments with this limitless analytics service with unmatched time to insight. Take the next step towards more powerful analytics and data visualizations using Azure Synapse. Unify data silos, gain advanced security control, and perform cloud-scale analytics—and do it all up to 14 times faster and at a 94 percent lower cost than with other cloud providers.
We’re excited about the launch of Azure Synapse and its integration with Power BI and want to share the highlights with you. Please join us for the Analytics in Azure virtual event on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific Time. Sign up for the live stream today for reminders, agenda updates, and instructions to tune in live.
Azure Synapse brings together enterprise data warehousing and big data analytics. It gives you the freedom to query data on your terms, using either serverless on-demand or provisioned resources—at scale. Build end-to-end analytics solutions with a unified experience to ingest, prepare, manage, and serve data for immediate BI and machine learning needs, with blazing speed.
With Azure Synapse, enabling BI and machine learning is a breeze. It’s deeply integrated with Power BI and Azure Machine Learning to greatly expand discovery of insights from all your data and apply machine learning models to all your intelligent apps.
- Link Power BI and Azure Synapse workspaces together providing a single pane of glass to develop and manage your complete analytics infrastructure.
- Create enterprise grade semantic models from the Azure Synapse workspace through integration with Power BI Desktop – which helps define KPIs and business logic, apply role based security, and provides a fast in-memory cache.
- Build Power BI reports directly from within the Azure Synapse workspace and make these reports available to end users.
Come learn more at the Analytics in Azure virtual event to find out how to:
- Query petabyte-scale data on demand from the data lake, or provision elastic compute resources for demanding workloads like data warehousing.
- Build a modern data warehouse enhanced with streaming analytics, machine learning, BI, and AI capabilities.
- Reduce project development time for machine learning, BI, and AI.
- Easily optimize petabyte-scale workloads and automatically prioritize critical jobs.
- Help safeguard data with Azure Active Directory integration, dynamic data masking, column-level and row-level security, and automated threat detection.
You’ll hear directly from Gayle Sheppard, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft Azure Data, and John Macintyre, Director of Product for Microsoft Azure Analytics, who will dive deep and demo Azure Synapse. Other Microsoft engineering and analytics experts will join the event with insights and answers to your questions in a live Q&A. Don’t miss your opportunity to ask how Azure Synapse can enable the growth and evolution of your business.
There’s never been a better time to embrace technologies that allow you to unlock insights from all your data to stay competitive and fuel innovation with purpose. Register today for the Analytics in Azure virtual event on December 10. We hope you can join us!