Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

1powerbiservice
Regular Visitor

power BI service report distribution does not offer a yearly email subscription option. why?

why is that power BI service does not offer a yearly eamil subscription option. Currenly we have hourly, daily, weekly and monthly but not a yealy option. The need is obvious: yearly financail reports, yearly review reports, yearly funding reports etc how would i be able to delvier those? buy an add on tool??

3 REPLIES 3
1powerbiservice
Regular Visitor

the link did not actually take me to the voting link

Hi @1powerbiservice ,

As @lbendlin said, you can upload this idea you have to Idea, I also found a link to a topic that has a similar idea to yours: Quarterly Subscriptions, you can vote for him, and of course you can post your idea under his Idea.

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/?forum=2d80fd4a-16cb-4189-896b-e0dac5e08b41

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors