Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

alisoroush7
Frequent Visitor

error for schedule refresh

Hi guys, i have built a dashboard with PowerBI and my dataset is located in a google spreadsheet. when it wants to auto refresh the dahboard, it comes up with an error like below image

DataSource.Error: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/164gyJYFhHUGRyhZZEh8Du1gS0ISL-iqEBVlN1aLJSVE/export?format=xlsx&id=164gyJYFhHUGRyhZZEh8Du1gS0ISL-iqEBVlN1aLJSVE. ;The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

how can i fix this?

any comment is appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alisoroush7 ,

I guess you are using Power BI Service, not Power BI Report Server, right? To help you get more support, I will move your report from Report Server forum to Service forum.

Then how do you connect to your google spreadsheet in Power BI? Something like below?

Connect Google Sheets to Power BI: An Easy Guide (hevodata.com)

Solved: DataSource.Error publishing to web with Google She... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors