Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

moustnk

We were unable to install PBI

Dear All, 

i need your help , a Powerbi APP was shared to me when  i try to open the likns i get  this message :

We were unable to install PBI

• Activity ID69392234-461a-43d5-aa29-98c5f4c6aa21
  • Request ID1059c5a7-600f-f55a-2b41-e49f651a79f2
  • Correlation ID37c41bf7-bac4-a2af-72c7-640589bffac5
  • Status code401
  • Fri Time May 26 2023 10:43:16 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)
  • Service version13.0.20726.75
  • Client version2305.3.14047-train
  • URI du clusterhttps://wabi-west-europe-e-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

moustnk_0-1685103847846.png

can someone please help me

1 REPLY 1
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @moustnk ,

This error message could be caused by several issues. One possible cause is that the Power BI Desktop application is not installed on your computer. Another possible cause is that the Power BI Desktop application is installed, but it is not up to date. You can try to install or update the Power BI Desktop application and then try to open the link again. If the issue persists, you can check if there are any network connectivity issues or if there are any organizational policies that are preventing you from accessing the link. You can also check the Power BI Desktop logs for any error messages that might provide more information about the issue.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors