Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shyamily_123
Frequent Visitor

The query referenced a relationship between 'EXA XX'[User Name] and the table 'table' does not hold

Hi ,

I have created dashaboard using sql view and calculated table which works fine in desktop and when i publish it to service also visuals works but after refresh visuals created using calculated table is throwing error.

The query referenced a relationship between 'EXA vwUserDailyActivityDemoNameVer7'[User Name] and 'Table'[User Name], which depends on a column that is not in a valid state.

Activity ID: 76a30de2-17b0-4fa2-9553-c7da9c5bfbf8
Request ID: 2f8da424-6ce1-488e-9860-b3d4267a899b
Correlation ID: f0eb2a50-47a0-11d1-8cf7-a21e7b70e3da
Time: Thu Apr 13 2023 09:29:06 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.20442.62
Client version: 2304.1.13250-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-europe-north-b-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

I have been searching for a solution but not get anything.Can anybody help me on this?

3 REPLIES 3
shyamily_123
Frequent Visitor

when i refresh data source it shows blank.I have created two date ranges between 2/8/2022 and 3/8/2022. When i checked these dates in sql it does not contain data on these dates.we only store 120 days data.so i changed the date range with minium  date from the view.will it resolve my issue?

connect
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @shyamily_123

It seems that there is an issue with the relationship between the 'EXA vwUserDailyActivityDemoNameVer7' view and the 'Table' in your data model. The error message indicates that there is a column that is not in a valid state, which is causing the query to fail.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check the column names and data types of the columns in the relationship between the 'EXA vwUserDailyActivityDemoNameVer7' view and the 'Table'. Make sure that they are the same.

2. Check if there are any null or missing values in the columns of the 'EXA vwUserDailyActivityDemoNameVer7' view or the 'Table'. You can try removing any null or missing values or replacing them with default values.

3. Check if there are any duplicate values in the columns of the 'EXA vwUserDailyActivityDemoNameVer7' view or the 'Table'. You can try removing any duplicates or merging them.

4. Check if there are any data type mismatches in the columns of the 'EXA vwUserDailyActivityDemoNameVer7' view or the 'Table'. You can try converting the data types to match each other.

5. Check if there are any changes in the data model or the data source that could have affected the relationship between the 'EXA vwUserDailyActivityDemoNameVer7' view and the 'Table'. You can try refreshing the data model and the data source.

Please let me know if that resolves your issue. 

Kind Regards,
    Ajay Kumar
    (BI Consulting Pro)

hi @connect 

i checked data types from view and table both are having same data types. dataset is 6GB so not possible to check null value.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors