Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduled refresh failes but When I refresh in desktop Succeeds

Hi, 

My report are published in service and was successfully refreshing but recently the report started to fail stating this error

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Parquet: class parquet::ParquetStatusException (message: 'Unknown error: Microsoft.Mashup.Engine.Interface.ResourceAccessAuthorizationException: Exception of type 'Microsoft.Mashup.Engine.Interface.ResourceAccessAuthorizationException' was thrown.\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Http.Request.GetResponse(ResourceCredentialCollection credentials, RetryPolicy retryPolicy, SecurityExceptionCreator securityExceptionCreator, Boolean tokenRefreshed)\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Http.Request.GetResponse(ResourceCredentialCollection credentials, RetryPolicy retryPolicy, SecurityExceptionCreator securityExceptionCreator, Boolean tokenRefreshed)\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.AzureBase.AzureBaseHelper.GetResponse(Request request, SecurityExceptionCreator securityExceptionCreator, Int32[] ignoredStatusCodes)\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Http.PagedHttpBinaryValue.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<GetStreamWithRetry>b__0(Int64 streamOffset)\r\n at Microsoft.Internal.RetryStream.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<Read>b__0()\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Http.RetryPolicy.Execute[TResult](IEngineHost host, Func`1 func)\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Common.StreamExtensions.ErrorTranslatingStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Common.StreamExtensions.CopyTo(Stream stream, Stream destination, Byte[] buffer)\r\n at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Http.PagedHttpBinaryValue.GetPage(IPagedStorage storage, String etag, Int32 pageIndex)\r\n at Microsoft.Internal.PagedSeekableStream.get_PageStream()\r\n at Microsoft.Internal.PagedSeekableStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)\r\n at ParquetSharp.IO.ManagedRandomAccessFile.Read(Int64 nbytes, IntPtr bytesRead, IntPtr dest, String& exception)')"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataFormat.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Sales.

Table name changes for every refresh. But when I am doing a refresh in desktop it is refreshing without throwing any error.? 

Can anybody help Why i'm facing this issue.

1 REPLY 1

@Anonymous Could be an issue with a data value changing and blowing up a PQ step. Typically when I've encountered this I walk through the steps in the desktop and usually find an error.
If this is using a gateway, you can dig into the gateway logs (where the gateway is installed) and typically find a much more helpful error.
Alternatively, re-check your authentication in the service and ensure its still working as expected.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors