Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Kray
Helper I
Helper I

Save As Doesn't Exist Anymore

Hey Guys,

I click edit to any report on web I change somethings but I can't see save as button anymore for 1 month. Why It is removed?

saveas.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Kray ,

The issue may be that you have a free license.  If you look at this link, you can see that in some cases the "Save a Copy" or "Save As" is not enabled Feature availability for users with Free licenses in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Doc...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Kray
Helper I
Helper I

unfortunately , I was changing the filter and then save as my reports easily.  What should I do now, pay for microsoft and gates who mess up the world!  I won't . 

Kray_0-1651813892491.png

Kray
Helper I
Helper I

I'm already admin in pbi, I edited and I created a lot of reports under my workspace before. What changed , why I can not create new reports within "save as"? 

pbiw.JPG

Hi @Kray ,

The issue may be that you have a free license.  If you look at this link, you can see that in some cases the "Save a Copy" or "Save As" is not enabled Feature availability for users with Free licenses in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Doc...

Proud to be a Datanaut!

collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @Kray ,

When an app or workspace has a user added there are permissions that the creator can add/remove.  I would confirm with the owner that you have the appropriate permission.

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors