Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Usage metrics for all reports in one report or dashboard

Hello,

I want to see in one dashboard or report the usage statistics of all my reports. Is their such a report available? Currently I export the data to Excel, and that file then contains the usage statistics of all reports. I load this data back to a own developed report. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous You can pull this via the admin API's... I have a solution I just haven't blogged yet that runs these ad-hoc via Postman... Otherwise you can roll them up by workspace by removing the filters on the metrics report you navigate to via a report in the Service.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Anonymous You can pull this via the admin API's... I have a solution I just haven't blogged yet that runs these ad-hoc via Postman... Otherwise you can roll them up by workspace by removing the filters on the metrics report you navigate to via a report in the Service.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer , I have admin access, which admin api should I use for that? Have you created the blog by now by any chance?

Thanks,

K3.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer   Thank you for the advice. I am not familiar with the PowerBI API's yet and no admin. I will have a look into this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors