Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refresh failure notifications contact from Teams are not supported

jeroengroendus_0-1639046034700.png

We are not allowed to use email addresses from Microsoft Teams Channels.

Those follow the following format: `<channel-id>.<tenant>@emea.teams.ms`

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went with the solution to create an dedicated email for refresh failure notifications and forward those emails to the team channel email.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went with the solution to create an dedicated email for refresh failure notifications and forward those emails to the team channel email.

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

By my test and reserch, it's only supported by email account have the same domain with you or external people has been invited as a guest user.

You could vote this idea in Power BI ideas Forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Reference:Sending refresh notifications to others | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

nitishsh91
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Anonymous 

I don't think that's supported, I wanted to achieve similar kind of thing so I have the failures coming to my id and then I created Power Autoamte to post it to Teams Channel or Group Chat which is straightforward.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.