Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cevaro
Helper I
Helper I

PowerBI online service refresh - SharePoint excel tables

Hi, I have such a problem with PowerBI online report.

I created a PowerBI report in the Desktop app, and then published to app.powerbi online service for the entire team. The report is located on Premium storage, so everyone can view it.
The problem arises when I try to refresh a report through the online app.powerbi workspace. I have links to Excel tables stored on SharePoint.
Everything works, even on the Power BI Dekstop app, everything works when refreshed.
However, I don't want to have to refresh this report every time via the Desktop app, but I want to be able to refresh the report directly via app.powerbi online.

When I click on the refresh button I get these errors.
Can anyone advise me what to do? I really can't find a solution. Thank u very much 🙂 

Connect1.pngERROR.pngConnect2.png

4 REPLIES 4
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Hi @Cevaro 

Can you paste the error msg or share the English version of the same so I can have a look at it?

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Hey 🙂 

I pasted the error.

Can u check on it please? 
Thank u 🙂

Hi @Cevaro 

This seems to be a credential issue. Please go to data sources and edit the credentials.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Hello friend 🙂

Thank u very much for your response. 

here is the translated text:

An error occurred

Restore scheduling has been disabled. Please try again later or contact technical support. If you contact the technical support department, please provide these details.

Data source error: Scheduled recovery is disabled because credentials for at least one data source are missing. To start the recovery again, go to the settings page of this data set and enter the credentials for all data sources. Then activate the scheduled recovery again.
Cluster URL Identifier ...
Activity ID ...
Request ID ...
Time ...

Thank u for helping with this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors