Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to switch SharePoint list using Deployment Pipeline

Hi All,

I want to use deployment pipeline feature with sharepoint list as a dataset.I have 2 sites namely dev and prod which contains same name for the list and column only difference is the data.Using Deployemnt pipleine rule I wanted to switch between dev to prod list.I have set correct dataset rule but while refreshing the prod list I am getting below error-

Result: -1055784932; PrivateInfo: External error: 0x80004005, External managed exception: <pii>Expression.Error: The key didn't match any rows in the table.. Key = [Id = "8f88ba75-g053-4484-92ff-03b7da67b322"]. Table = #table({"Id", "Title", "Items"}, {}). ;The key didn't match any rows in the table.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.</pii> in PCSetLastErrorException [sql\picasso\engine\src\pc\managed\pcmanagedeh.cpp @ 520]”

Any suggestion on how to resolve and implement this feature 

FYI ID mentioned in list is from sharepoint dev list but this error I am getting while refreshing prod list.ID is auto-generated field while you create a sharepoint list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

" The key didn't match any rows in the table.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.  " You likely have made meta data changes that have not fully propagated. Push the deployment again and publish the app in the Pro workspace.

You can also use ALM Toolkit to validate any deltas.

I have also found  similar posts, please refer tothem  to see if them help you.

Dataset refresh error following running deployment pipeline with data source rules 

• the query failed to find the list using Name but worked using Title i.e. Source{[Title="NameOfYourList"]}[Items]

Server refresh error - Expression.Error: We cannot convert the value <pii>"[Table]"</pii> to type <p 

• The model was published for the first time on service and data source connections were not signed in. After signing them the refresh on service also worked.

If the error still occurs, please refer to the steps to  Deployment Pipeline.

More details: Get started with deployment pipelines 

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case and help more people find the answer please. Thanks in advance. Or if you have resolved the issue, please share your way.

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

" The key didn't match any rows in the table.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.  " You likely have made meta data changes that have not fully propagated. Push the deployment again and publish the app in the Pro workspace.

You can also use ALM Toolkit to validate any deltas.

I have also found  similar posts, please refer tothem  to see if them help you.

Dataset refresh error following running deployment pipeline with data source rules 

• the query failed to find the list using Name but worked using Title i.e. Source{[Title="NameOfYourList"]}[Items]

Server refresh error - Expression.Error: We cannot convert the value <pii>"[Table]"</pii> to type <p 

• The model was published for the first time on service and data source connections were not signed in. After signing them the refresh on service also worked.

If the error still occurs, please refer to the steps to  Deployment Pipeline.

More details: Get started with deployment pipelines 

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors