Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

MWinter225
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

How to Disable New Look Owner Name/Email

Hey DataFam,

Does anyone know how to disable the owner name /email located in the "NEW LOOK" front and center? My name is on all the reports that 1,000 people look at and I would really not like to be getting emails from all of them. Any ideas how to reroute/work around this? maybe setting up a new non-personal account for publishing PBIXs? like NoReply@contoso.com or something? 

thanks,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @MWinter225 ,

Unfortunately, I haven't found any options to control these. Maybe you can submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
njones2
Advocate I
Advocate I

I definitely want to +1 this as we have a series of developers and just one owner shouldn't be contacted as that is not how our organization is set up.  

If we could publish with a general email like our BI Team's email account that would be great and get us to adopt the new look faster.

@njones2  That's what we are thinking we'll do. Just publish with a general team email like NoReply@company.com.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @MWinter225 ,

Unfortunately, I haven't found any options to control these. Maybe you can submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,009)