Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SebbyP333
Helper I
Helper I

Getting additional table rows from Website

Hello Community,

I am using the get data from web and there is a table with economic data.  On the website you press the 'Show More' button and the website loads additional rows in the table.  Using the web get data in Power BI i only get the initla table data and not all the rows.  How do i get the additional rows in the table.  

Website is below...

United Kingdom Services Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) (investing.com)

Thanks in advance.

Seb

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SebbyP333 

I find a related article, you can try the solution below to scrape pages with infinite scroll,

vxiaotang_0-1646202383031.png

How to scrape pages with infinite scroll: extracting data with Instagram scraper | Diggernaut

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SebbyP333 

When I connect to the web URL in Desktop, it only has 6 lines of data,

vxiaotang_0-1645077750690.png

which means that it won't pull more data from its database until you click the show more button. If you want to get all the data, you may need to contact the author of that website to get the correct url.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors