Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

M_SBS_6
Helper V
Helper V

Export to PDF theme changes

Hi, 

When I look to export a specific sheet within my dashboard to a PDF, my current theme font (TT Commons) isn't showing but instead, it outputs as Times New Roman.

Is there anything I can do to prevent that from happening please? 

1 REPLY 1
peteralex11

Yes, there is a way to ensure that your theme font appears correctly when you export your Tableau dashboard to a PDF.

When you create a dashboard in Tableau, it uses the default font, which is often different from your theme font. To change this, you need to manually change the font of each element on your dashboard.

To change the font of a specific element, such as a title or worksheet, follow these steps:

Click on the element you want to change.

In the "Marks" or "Format" tab, click on the "Font" dropdown.

Choose your theme font from the list.

Repeat for each element you want to change.

Once you have updated all the elements to your theme font, you can export your dashboard to a PDF.

When you export to PDF, Tableau will use the fonts installed on your computer. Make sure that your theme font is installed on your computer, and it should appear correctly in the exported PDF.

If your theme font is not installed on your computer, you can download and install it from the font provider's website or use a different font that is available on your computer.

I hope this helps! 🙌

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors