Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

vivien57
Advocate II
Advocate II

End of PowerBI Premium Capacitif - What option(s) for non-profits?

Hello everyone,

We have a customer who is a non-profit organization (with a CSP contract), who consumes PowerBI and Fabric via a PowerBI Premium P1 licencing. (He has a significant discount from the public price as he is a non-profit organization).

With the announcement of the end of PowerBI Premium Capacitif, to support its needs, we should naturally turn to Fabric Capacitif F64. However, according to our compression, as this is Azure consumption (and not M365 licensing like PowerBI P1) the customer cannot take advantage of a "non-profit" discount.

Can you confirm this? Do you know if non-profit pricing on the Fabric side will be possible?

If so, what solution does this customer have to get a service equivalent to PowerBI Premium P1, without doubling the bill?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Best regards,

Vivien

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @vivien57 

I suggest your customer contacts the service representative to put them in the discount pricing as I'm fairly confident that we'll get the same discount  to equivalent F64 Capacity.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @vivien57 

I suggest your customer contacts the service representative to put them in the discount pricing as I'm fairly confident that we'll get the same discount  to equivalent F64 Capacity.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors