Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KrzysztofWrobel

Datasets can't refresh after May Power BI Service update

Since 5/26/2023 our Datasets stopped refreshing on PBI Service with error:
Expression.Error: The key didn't match any rows in the table.. Key = <ccon>[workspaceId = "5c4c8bf7-d622-498f-821a-01e2ad6898dc"]. Table = #table({"workspaceId", "workspaceType", "Data", "workspaceName", "Tags", "ItemKind", "ItemName", "IsLeaf"}, {}). </ccon>;The key didn't match any rows in the table.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Dim Insuredname.

We have set up:
On premises gateway -> Dataflows -> datasets -> reports

Each time refresh error is pointing on a different table.
Nothing did change on our side since Friday and failure is on every environment we have.

Interestingly other datasets that do not use dataflows are fine and we can refresh datasets poinitng to dataflows in Power BI Desktop. We also try to redeploy datasets but they still fail refresh in Power BI Service. There is no errors on dataflows and amount of data loaded seems the same.

Any ideas why this is happening?

2 REPLIES 2
dflynn44
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for sharing.  We started experiencing the exact same behavior yesterday.  We are filing a ticket with MS today.

edhans
Super User
Super User

You should contact support. I work with DF's daily and have not seen any similar issues this week.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors