Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

john_ach
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow Internal Error. Model corrupted? Failed runtime assertion: Failed to get MWC token

Hi,

Over this weekend (8-9th August UK) my reports have started showing errors for all visuals using data from my dataflows. I've not made any changes to the dataflows over that time. The visuals show direct query data from dataflows.

They all now show the error "An internal error happened due to failed runtime assertion: Failed to get MWC token: status=BadRequest, content={"error":{"code":"ModelNotFoundException","pbi.error":{"code":"ModelNotFoundException","parameters":{"ErrorMessage":"The requested model storage file 'https://wabiuksoucdsa.blob.core.windows.net/f28edb46-76f7-42cf-9b21-15c845270506/model.json?snapshot...' cannot be found. This might indicate a corrupt model. Please rebuild the model and try again."

The lineage view shows that the linked entity traces (links/relationships) seems to have been lost. Most dataflows can't be opened, showing an Internal Error message.

I managed to fix one of my workspaces by opening each dataflow in turn (when it opened successfully) and saving the dataflow with no changes. That took all day, but seemed to resolve the problem. The other two workspaces which were fine yesterday, are now showing the same error behaviour.

Is anyone experiencing anything similar, or could suggest any quicker/permanent way to fix the issue?

Thanks,

Jon

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,  @john_ach 

Not sure about your issue since I can't reproduce it in my environment. 

If you still have no idea about your problem, you can open a support ticket with MSFT to look into the issue on your side. They may have good suggestions.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors