Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

alarekawek
Frequent Visitor

Can't un-collapse navigation pane

Hi,

I have an issue with Power BI Service - I can't un-collapse Navigation Pane and I don't see the "get data" option.

I tried to clear cache and I tried using different browsers but nothing works. 

alarekawek_0-1666965656638.png

Is there any other way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @alarekawek 

Yes, @ibarrau is right that this is the possible new UI and you can't un-collapse it, but you can go back to the old UI, at least for the moment until Microsoft changes the UI for everyone. You need your Power BI Administrator to turn off the "User Interface Experiments" tenant option, which is on by default.

You can get more information here Power BI user interface experiments | Burningsuit

Hope this helps

Stuart

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Sadly, they have removed that option on the new UI. You can rise a ticket or load it as an idea. If we are lucky they might turn that back, but for now you just can't.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Hi @alarekawek 

Yes, @ibarrau is right that this is the possible new UI and you can't un-collapse it, but you can go back to the old UI, at least for the moment until Microsoft changes the UI for everyone. You need your Power BI Administrator to turn off the "User Interface Experiments" tenant option, which is on by default.

You can get more information here Power BI user interface experiments | Burningsuit

Hope this helps

Stuart

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors