Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SriGaG
Frequent Visitor

Automation of Emails using power automate

Hello Experts,

I have a power bi report which tracks abusive emails. in each day, it just generates a report regarding these. Employee name, email subject, email body. so when the report updates, an email should be delivered to their manager. lets say the report generates the emails of 10 employees. 6 are reporting to Manager A, and the rest reports to manager B. So two emails should generate to both of these managers saying their employees who are working under them, email subject and email body content etc respectivelu. I want to automate this using power automate. How to do it in powr automate and automate the procedure?

Is this possible via power automate?

If yes , how to do it? cn you tell me step wise to achieve the above reuest pkesse? 

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

1. Create a DAX query that groups the data the way you want.  Use CONCATENATEX if needed to list the employees per manager

2. Run that DAX query in Power Automate

3. Iterate over the results and send an email for each row (manager) with the list in the email body

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors