Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

VenkateshV

After updating the report to Power BI APP one user is not able to see the reports change

Hi,

I have updated one of the Power BI report and published to the service. Updated this report to the assigned APPS as well.

All users can see the changes done to the report in the APPS except one user he can't see the report changes. Filter's used in the report shows wrong data for that user inside the APPS. When the same report is opened from the workspace same user can see the new changes and the filters provide correct data. This issue is happening with only one user. Rest of the users are good. As a workaround deleted the Organisation APP and reisntalled and tried. Still the issue remains the same that particualr user.

Anyone can provide support on this issue.

Regards,

Venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VenkateshV ,

To use the App, you need to have a Pro or Premium Per User license, or you need to store the application in a Premium Shared Capacity workspace.

Please check if the license for this user meets the requirements or has expired.

Ensure that the user has the latest version of the app, for more information on updating the app, please see:

Install and use apps with dashboards and reports in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Have you set up RLS, and if so, make sure you have set the correct permissions for this user. Incorrect RLS settings may cause users to see outdated or incorrect data. For more information about RLS, please see:

Row-level security (RLS) with Power BI - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VenkateshV ,

To use the App, you need to have a Pro or Premium Per User license, or you need to store the application in a Premium Shared Capacity workspace.

Please check if the license for this user meets the requirements or has expired.

Ensure that the user has the latest version of the app, for more information on updating the app, please see:

Install and use apps with dashboards and reports in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Have you set up RLS, and if so, make sure you have set the correct permissions for this user. Incorrect RLS settings may cause users to see outdated or incorrect data. For more information about RLS, please see:

Row-level security (RLS) with Power BI - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors