Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Adobe Analytics data refresh issue in Power BI Service

Hi,

I'm facing issues while refreshing data in Power BI Service with Adobe Analytics, everything works fine on Power BI Desktop but not on Service.

I've below Query dependencies, I get data from Adobe and then join it with some other data and get my final table.

hatim-stovewala_2-1621848196949.png

This is the error what I get.

hatim-stovewala_0-1621847909238.png

Earlier I was getting Privacy level issues which I fixed by making Privacy level to Organisation for all the data sources but now getting this error. However one thing I noticed is when there is no join between the Adobe data with other sources the refresh succeeds. I don't think it is an Adobe issue and other reports are working fine which have only Adobe data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Resolved this issue by upgrading Data gateway app.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CoderZen08
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @hatim-stovewala were you able to find a solution? I used the Adobe native connector but I had some issues with my connection sometimes. As a workaround, maybe you can test your connection using a 3rd party tool. I've tried windsor.ai , supemetrics and funnel.io. I stayed with windsor because it is much cheaper and I haven't had any issue when refreshing my data in the service, so just to let you know other options. In case you wonder,  to make the connection first search for the Adobe connector in the data sources list:

ADOBE-1.png

Then, you should enter your Adobe credentials to make the connection. After that, you'll see a preview of your data where you can select the fields you want to see in PBI. 

ADOBE-2.png

Finally, you just have to choose PBI as destination and copy and paste the url that will appear there in PBI desktop --> Get Data --Web > --> Paste the link

SELECT_DESTINATION_NEW.png

Resolved this issue by upgrading Data gateway app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors