Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JusticeJr
Frequent Visitor

AIFunctions failed on Dataflow

I try to create an ML model on Dataflows.

When I configured all settings and returned to the Power Query editor, the model failed because AI Functions could not load.

When it's loadingWhen it's loading

When the query is loading (about 10 mins of waiting time)

JusticeJr_1-1685591898228.png

After 10 mins, it returned this error.

My model can still refresh and apply to another dataset, but I can't change anything in the query due to this error.

My dataset is about 150k rows, so the data volume is not a matter, in my opinion. Can anyone have experience in Dataflow can suggest to me what I should do?

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @JusticeJr 

It seems like you are having issues with your AI functions when creating an ML model on Dataflows. One of the reasons for the error message "Failed to analyze issues in the query" could be due to the AI function and gateway not being supported. Another reason could be due to the dataflow being assigned with an incorrect gateway. If you are using a gateway, you should check if the gateway is configured correctly and if it is running. If the dataflow refresh is in progress for more than 100 hours, then you should restart the gateway to stop the refresh

TSG:: Dataflow cannot acquire lock for model due to current use error - Overview (azure.com)

TSG:: Something went wrong while evaluating this query or Power query running two exact same queries...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-zhangti ,

Can you provide a more specific way to check whether the gateway is configured correctly?

Also, I can't access your two links.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors