Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

EdsonGomes
Frequent Visitor

URL da Web

Forum.JPG

Olá pessoal, na imagem acima tenho um botão com link que leva para outro site.

Ao clicar no botão o navegador me abre uma nova guia.

o que eu preciso:

Quero abrir na mesma guia o link, isso é possivel?

Atenciosamente,

Edson.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

As of now, you cannot redirect your Power BI Report page to another page. This action will always open a new page in a browser.

But one workaround(Hypothesis, I haven't done yet but a possibility) that you can do is to create a new Page in Power BI Desktop and use the HTML visual in it and write the code to open the web URL in it.

Ref: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Web-Page-Display-in-Power-BI-Desktop/td-p/994676

Then you should use Page Navigation in Action Button that will navigate to the above page and you will see the website.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
colaborador

Isso acontece por você está colocando o texto do botão no lugar "título".
Apague de "título" e coloque em Estilo "texto".

FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

As of now, you cannot redirect your Power BI Report page to another page. This action will always open a new page in a browser.

But one workaround(Hypothesis, I haven't done yet but a possibility) that you can do is to create a new Page in Power BI Desktop and use the HTML visual in it and write the code to open the web URL in it.

Ref: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Web-Page-Display-in-Power-BI-Desktop/td-p/994676

Then you should use Page Navigation in Action Button that will navigate to the above page and you will see the website.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors