Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PaulMartin

The key didn't match any rows in the table

Hi All,

I started getting this error on all of my dashboards at the same time. I am conected to Google BigQuery to supply the data. I am able to go to the desktop app and refresh the data there before re-publishing the report - but this is very time consuming on a daily basis for multiple reports. As far as I can tell, none of the data sources have changed and I have admin access to the data. The details of the error are:

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","pbi.error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The key didn't match any rows in the table."}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: KPI_Base_Table.
  • Cluster URIWABI-NORTH-EUROPE-D-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Activity ID08f58c54-42bf-43e9-b590-9d3c7f9605d3
  • Request IDc32491b2-9506-4d88-a6b2-a82cd29fcec0
  • Time2020-11-01 00:05:28Z

This has been an issue for weeks now - I tried saving the dashboards as templates then recreated them, but nothing I've tried has helped.

Any help to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul Martin

2 REPLIES 2
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I don't know about Report Server, but I usually get this on Desktop where whatever I'm trying to connect to has seen a name change - normally at my end it's someone changing the name of an Excel worksheet. Might be worth checking something similar?

Thanks for the reply, I really do appreciate it. Unfortunately, I can still refresh from the desktop I just don't seem to be able schedule a refresh. I wish it were a table name change, but then I wouldn't be able to refresh the desktop either.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.