Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

SowjanyaK
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power Bi embedded

Hi, I have created a report and published to power bi workspace collection for embedding it to my web application using embed token. I was able to do this successfully and report is embedded in to my application.

Now i saw that power bi workspace collection is on retirement path and need to move to Power BI embedded. But i don't see any provision to create workspaces under power bi embedded. I have few quesions related to power bi embedded.

1. After creating the report how to upload the report to power bi embedded, earlier iwas using the RestAPI to upload a report to power bi workspace collection.

2. Based on the tutorials or videos available i understand that i need to create azure ad tenant with an admin(having access to power bi). but after creating the tenant how it is related to power bi embedded(in azure) integration.

i am toally confused. Can any one provide me the guidelines to work with power bi embedded?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.