Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

D2_elenaatzeni
Frequent Visitor

Paginated Report List with fixed number of columns - Image Grid

Hi All, 

I would like to create with a Paginated Report List (or table) an image grid fixing the number of columns (e.g. 3). 

I have a database with a list of products and a column with the related image for each one of them.

I arrive to do this type of list in paginated report:

D2_elenaatzeni_0-1674835186468.png

It is a product list with a single product for each row.

I would like to find a way to expand the list in more than a single column, like this:

D2_elenaatzeni_1-1674835526863.png

The final result should be something similar to this table of Products:

D2_elenaatzeni_2-1674835669460.png

Anyone could help me to understand if it is possible and how?

Thank you!

Elena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

If you start with your existing report which just has a single column. Then in Report Builder if you click in the grey area outside your report you should be able to see the properties for your report on the right hand side. There is a columns property there, if you change this to 3 you should get the layout you are after.

d_gosbell_0-1674858299101.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

If you start with your existing report which just has a single column. Then in Report Builder if you click in the grey area outside your report you should be able to see the properties for your report on the right hand side. There is a columns property there, if you change this to 3 you should get the layout you are after.

d_gosbell_0-1674858299101.png

Hi! thank you for your response, it was really helpfull. Just onother little question... Do you know if is it possible to add a page break to reports with multiple columns? I understood that report builder consider the single column as a page and if I add a page break it create the break in the column and not in the entire page: 

D2_elenaatzeni_0-1678354223805.png

I added the Page break in this way:

D2_elenaatzeni_1-1678354347647.png

Thank you again!

BR,

Elena

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.