Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with Report Server 2020 January Release

Ever since I've upgraded to Report Server 2020 Jan Release. I've been having a problem with just with one my Paginated Report.

This Paginated report refreshes every so often on a page refresh that been set.
During the first Load, the page loads the report.
During the auto refresh I get this message. (This is happening across multiple browsers and PC though out the company)

Report Server Error

• An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. (rsReportServerDatabaseError) Get Online Help

• For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors

Here is the error I found in the log.
It does not make sense to me that it loads just fine, then the auto page refresh kicks in, and I get the error.
Any help would be much appreciated!

INFO: Entering StreamRequestHandler.ExecuteCommand - Command =
INFO: Call to GetItemTypeAction(/Operations/Production/Building). User: US\US*******.
INFO: RenderForNewSession('/Operations/Production/Building')

ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ExecutionNotFoundException:,
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ExecutionNotFoundException:
The report execution xyisd155ipv5ul45mrmbvq45 has expired or cannot be found.;

WARN: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ExecutionNotFoundException:
The report execution xyisd155ipv5ul45mrmbvq45 has expired or cannot be found.

ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException: ,
An error occurred within the report server database.
This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database.;

ERROR:  Transaction commit failed.
Exception thrown: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException:
An error occurred within the report server database.
This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database.
---> System.InvalidOperationException:
This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable.

** Already check the normal stuff..

All Permissions&Roles are properly set on SQL Server where Report Server DB and Temp exists.
master, msdb

SSD has plently of space.

SQL query is less than 1 second to return.

dbcc checkdb came back nothing is wrong.

I think the new Jan Report Server is making Zombie Queries to the database!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.