Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Display issues with multi-row cards when viewing report on Mac via Report Server

I've been working on a project that is supposed to display internet connectivity investments in BC. Part of my report uses a series of cards to list the investment details, and the entire report is published on an on-premises Power BI report server. Right now I'm using a series of individual multi-row cards so that I can control how the text is justified within the card, the text colour and avoid any cross-platform compatibility issues that may come from using 3rd party visualizations (more on that in a second).

One of my managers uses a Macbook Pro to do her work, and for some reason when she or any other mac user goes to view the report on the report server (using Chrome), every card is moved down by ~20 pixels and the formatting does not look right at all. I've attached a snapshot of what is shown when my report is viewed on a mac via the report server. It should also be noted that this only happens on this page of the report, maybe because the cards are too close together?

CardBug.png

Any ideas? Should I be using a different font? Is there a different visualization I should be using? Thanks again.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.