Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Reply
jesus_heredero1
Frequent Visitor

Refresh Error We found extra characters at the end of JSON input..

when I work in Power bi desktop  it works perfectly,  but when I publish in server and refresh,  this error is return:

 

Error del origen de datos: We found extra characters at the end of JSON input.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Please review the error message and provider documentation for further information and corrective action. Table: GetIssues.
URI de clúster: WABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Identificador de actividad: 990bd9d8-183b-4e67-b4f9-77ce3e73c645
Identificador de la solicitud: 93e580fc-e51d-5883-855f-a42ebafb320a
Hora: 2020-05-18 11:04:39Z

 

 

Here is the Mquery.

 

//Here is where you run the code that will return a single page
contents = Web.Contents(URL&"/rest/agile/1.0/board/1779/issue?fields=components,parent,resolution,reporter,assignee,customfield_11023,created,status,fixVersions,timetracking,customfield_11100,resolutiondate,issuetype,labels,customfield_10758,summary,worklog,priority,updated,customfield_11119&jql=project in (EEDS, PS2PD) and updated >= -120d",[Query = [maxResults= Text.From(pageSize), startAt = Text.From(skipRows)]]),
json = Json.Document(contents),
Value = json[issues],
table = Table.FromList(Value, Splitter.SplitByNothing(), null, null, ExtraValues.Error)

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jesus_heredero1 

How about this working on your side?

contents = Web.Contents(URL,
            [
              RelativePath= "/rest/agile/1.0/board/1779/issue?
fields=components,parent,resolution,reporter,assignee,customfield_11023,created,status,fixVersions,timetracking,customfield_11100,resolutiondate,issuetype,labels,customfield_10758,summary,worklog,priority,updated,customfield_11119&jql=project in (EEDS, PS2PD) and updated >= -120d,
             Query = [maxResults= Text.From(pageSize), startAt = Text.From(skipRows)]
            ]
),
json = Json.Document(contents),
Value = json[issues],
table = Table.FromList(Value, Splitter.SplitByNothing(), null, null, ExtraValues.Error)

 

Best Regards
Maggie
Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thanks you Maaggie, but I have had the same return

 

  • Error del origen de datosWe found extra characters at the end of JSON input.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Please review the error message and provider documentation for further information and corrective action. Table: GetIssues.
  • URI de clústerWABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Identificador de actividad69903e12-b96e-4107-801b-fcd6d907b11e
  • Identificador de la solicitud0e9fa7ce-2d10-2d36-86ba-994f2752a47f
  • Hora2020-05-19 15:14:42Z

This time the duration of the refresh was longer. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors