Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Apple08
Helper IV
Helper IV

Dynamic title

Hi all

I would like to have a dynamic title for a table, the title includes the dates and a code when users select from slicer.  I got the formula below to add in the week ending Friday date and it works (however I don't quite understand the UNICHAR (10) and I just copied it from Google and it seems works).  Now I need to add in the code and I have issue as the code is a combination of number and character, e.g. 2122AB

Please could anyone help me how to edit the formula below:

Titel = "Report - "& SELECTEDVALUE(Dates[Week Ending Friday]) & UNICHAR(10) & "update at "& Selectedvalue('Code[report_code]) & UNICHAR (10)

Many thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Apple08 ,

I found that you have solved the issue in this post:

vstephenmsft_0-1636536277498.png

Can you mark the useful reply to make this thread closed? More people will benefit.😀

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Apple08 ,

About UNICHAR(), it returns the Unicode character referenced by the numeric value. Refer to UNICHAR function (DAX) - DAX | Microsoft Docs.

About dynamic titles with multi filters or slicers, refer to Dynamic titles with multiple slicers or filters in Power BI - YouTube.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

YukiK
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I think you'd get more answers if you post this on Desktop section of this community than Power Query since your question is pretty much around DAX.

I myself am not familiar with UNICHAR() but I've only successfully used in a calculated column, so maybe modifying your measure to a calc column might help.

Thank you, I will re-post it on the Desktop section.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors