Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

GuilleATT
Frequent Visitor

DataSource Error from SalesForce object

Hi all,

I'm getting an error which I don't even understand... it happens when filtering a column by a certain value, but it's not even the Sales_Territory column that the error mentions... 

GuilleATT_1-1600867982187.png

can anyhow throw some light on this error and if possible how to solve it?

Best,

Guillermo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your WHERE statement is incomplete.  At the bare minimum it will need to say TRUE=TRUE  but more likely you are missing a filter column.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your WHERE statement is incomplete.  At the bare minimum it will need to say TRUE=TRUE  but more likely you are missing a filter column.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm receving a nearly identical error when trying to expand account object fields. I understand that in the error displayed, the statement is incomplete; however, I don't see a way to edit the soql query directly (if I could this would be super easy to resolve). I'm not sure what you mean by 'missing a filter column'. Can you please elaborate on what the issue might be and how to correct?

Show your Power Query code please.

Hello, I don't know if the issue has already been adressed and resolved.
Anyway I'm getting the same error than Guillermo.
Please find below steps that I have made:

1. Load Account data from Salesforce source --> The stand alone table works fine
  2. Load Competitor data from Salesforce source --> The stand alone table works fine
  3. Join the above table to get the competitor accounts details -->
    1. The "join" step works properly
    2. The "expand table column" steps got this error: SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE TRUE

I got the issue even if i try to recreate the step from zero.
Please find below the power query code related to steps 3.1 and 3.2:
3.1 Code: = Table.NestedJoin(#"Removed Other Columns1", {"Competitor__c"}, #"Competitor Details 01 - Account", {"Id"}, "Competitor Details 01 - Account", JoinKind.Inner)
3.2 Code: = Table.ExpandTableColumn(#"Merged Queries", "Competitor Details 01 - Account", {"Id"}, {"Competitor Details 01 - Account.Id"})

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors