Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Change pictures on second screen by dropdown selection

I am a beginner to Powerapps. 

I have two screens in my app.  The first one contains a dropdown box for the person to select an item, they then choose the go button which takes them to the second screen with all the information related to that item chosen.

I am wanting to put a picture gallery of all the pictures related to said item that shows up with the rest of the information that the person has chosen in the dropdown menu.

the current information is loaded from excel, however pictures won't work with tables.  I tried using sharepoint but cannot seem to do what i am wanting.

Is there a way for the gallery images to be imported and to change according to selection chosen?

I suspect it may need some code, but i'm not familiar with coding.

Your help is much appreciated thank you. 😀

2 REPLIES 2
Michael19842
Helper II
Helper II

This can be done using a custom visual like "Simple image"

Thanks, please excuse my ignorance, I don't know how to do that.  I understand add an image, if that is what you are saying, I have tried that but that doesn't seem to work either

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors