Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AGarbuzyuk
Frequent Visitor

Mobile layout zoom problem on map

I have already made a topic about mobile layout zoom problem https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/Mobile-layout-zoom-problem/m-p/2988790
After the last app version release February 2023, behavior has changed. But still there is a problem.
The problem with report layout on mobile devices, when I run the Power BI mobile app (both Android and iOS versions).
When I try pinch2zoom map, the entire report is zooming too, not only the map.

4 REPLIES 4
chixychux
Regular Visitor

Hi - I have the same problem, did you manage to find a fix?

Hi. Unfortunately not.

Oh that's a shame, thanks for confirming. So it'll be the Zoom buttons for now.

Cavilem

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I understand that you are experiencing a problem with the Power BI mobile app where the entire report is zooming when you pinch2zoom the map, instead of just the map itself.

I recommend reaching out to the Power BI support team directly to report this issue. They will be able to investigate the issue further and provide assistance in resolving it.

You can contact the Power BI support team through the following channels:

Be sure to provide as much information about the issue as possible, including any screenshots or error messages you may have encountered. This will help the support team to quickly identify and resolve the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors