Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

LarryMayborg

Is there a way to hide the tabs in the mobile app without having to hide it on the dashboard?

I can't seem to find any informations regarding this issue. Can you help me with this?

Larry

5 REPLIES 5
LarryMayborg

LarryMayborg_0-1671632907570.png

If you have these pages on the dashboard, but only want to show Outcomes in the Mobile app. Is there a way to hide the other pages in the Mobile app without hiding them on the main dashboard? Or do you have to create a second visual with only the Outcomes data so that you can show only that in the Mobile app? I hope this makes sense....

Hi @LarryMayborg ,

Hi

Today every report page that is available in web will be is available in Mobile the mobile app as well.

You can create a mobile optimized layout per page. If a mobile optimized layout is exist, the user will be able to view the page in optimized portrait modem if not he will see a small web view and for better view he can flip to landscape.

You can read more on mobile optimized layout in the following link.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/power-bi-create-mobile-optimized-report-ab...

Thanks,

Michal

michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @LarryMayborg ,

Can you please elaborate on what exactly you are looking for?

Do you want to hide specific report pages when viewing the report mobile app?

If so, what is your motivation to do so? Is it from design aspects?

We do not have specific functionality to hide pages from mobile but there are few best practices that can be use.

Thanks,

Michal

I'm working on that, too. The reason is design and especially reducing the amount of information the user needs in the field. Is there any way to hide the whole page in mobile view?

v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @LarryMayborg ,

This is the related document, you can view this content:

How to Hide Objects From the Power BI Mobile Apps – The White Pages (tygraph.com)

Power BI Design Tip; Design for Mobile Device - RADACAD

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors